Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 20, 2010

This Is It...My First Post

Hello Everybody,

Upon talking with one of my friends on LinkedIn, he told me what I needed to hear.  Though I know how to create Web sites, I know virtually nothing in the way of CMS and Web 2.0.  Therefore, I have begun this blog as a way for me to begin working with new technology that is sweeping the Web Development world by storm.  In the process of taking up blogging, and venturing outside of my little box to try new things, I hope to learn more about the reasons for businesses and individuals alike to take so rapidly to providing more information to everybody.

With this said, I thank my friend for bringing me outside of my comfort zone, and I look forward to not just learning more about the reasons behind this information movement, but also how to apply this to my knowledge and Web Development skills.

Have a great day,
David L. Greer, Jr.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you got one setup. I sent you an email with my 10 or so ones lol. I told you I like to test the different CMS platforms. I now follow your blog, so any updates you do will be sent to my Gmail account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Scott,

    Thank you for your help. I think I will work with just this one for a while until I become comfortable with it and learn more about it. The important thing is that I am taking a step in the right direction.

    Have a great day,
    David L. Greer, Jr.

    ReplyDelete