Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 22, 2010

Personal Update

Good afternoon everybody,

I wanted to take a minute to let all of you know that I have recently made it much easier to connect with me and my blog.  Essentially, I have linked my blog with my LinkedIn profile.  If you view my LinkedIn profile, you will see my blog posts as well, as I have used the BlogLink application available on LinkedIn.  These are constantly updated, as I create new posts, so I hope at least somebody besides me feels this is helpful and convenient.

On another note, my wife and I have started our second week of working out.  As many people close to me already know, I have been disabled by diabetes, must use a walker to get around, and have frozen shoulder in both shoulders that limits my range of motion.  However, since signing up at the gym, and actually going, I have been strengthening my body, have increased my range of motion in my arms, and have been able to walk increasingly longer distances without my walker.  I always said I was not going to take diabetes and disability lying down, so I am fighting back now that all my surgeries are done.  I still will never be totally independent of the walker due to the resulting nerve damage in my feet and lower legs, but at least I am feeling better and keeping my sugars under control.  It is definitely worth it.

Have a great day,
David L. Greer, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment