Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another Term Complete

Good day everybody,

I have recently completed yet another term at Kaplan.  I took Introduction to Multimedia Using Adobe Flash and Technology Infrastructure.  I am happy to report that I successfully completed both courses, and I have maintained my 4.0 GPA.  I will admit I was a bit concerned about the Technology Infrastructure course.  This is simply because I am a Web Development student, and the course was essentially a course in Networking, but from a business user's perspective.  However, I did rather well in the course, achieving a 95% for the year.  The Flash course was a little less nerve-wracking for me, but there were some points in which I felt my inability to create as an artist held me back.  However, I finished the course with a 98%, so I am very happy with that grade.  I am glad to know that my hard work through this third year has paid off by allowing me to maintain a 4.0.  This is not an easy task, especially with the intensity of the courses this far into my degree plan.

The next term begins on May 12.  I take courses throughout the summer in order to graduate early.  I have always done this, and would not know what to do with a summer off.  The courses I will be taking this next term are Web Programming Development, which deals with learning server-side scripting for Web applications, and Interactive Scripting for Web Pages, which deals with learning JavaScript.  These courses will be especially helpful, as they will allow me to move toward my goal of becoming a Web Developer, rather than just a Web Designer.  I can hardly wait.

Have a great day,
David L. Greer, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment