Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Midterms This Week!!!!

Hello everybody,

I have midterms this week, so I will not be posting a great deal.  This week, I am redesigning the Title Page for my Flash Narrative, lengthening the first section, and creating the second section.  The second section is going to involve quite a few shape tweens, as well as a rather cool concept in my opinion.  I am going to have an image of me (the same image used in section 1 to keep file size to a minimum) with water moving in waves using shape tweens at my feet.  As this section has to deal with the rush of emotions felt when one hears they are disabled, I am going to use formatted text that appears from a shape using shape tweens.  As each word morphs onto the Stage, the water will rise higher.  This is what it feels like at first, so this is what I have decided to do.  Though a relatively simple concept, it has powerful meaning that I feel others will understand.  As always, remember you can see the published version of my narrative up to the point on which I am working by visiting my Website and venturing to the bio page.  http://kaplandgreer.webs.com/bio.html.

Aside from this, I will be writing a paper on the history of graphic file formats and Flash, as well as a paper on the differences between a hub, bridge, switch and router, and the basic functions of a network server.

This is quite a bit of work to complete in a week, so I better get to it.

Take care everybody,
David L. Greer, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment